Using the finest, natural & wholesome ingredients, I make bespoke cakes & sweet treats (bars, biscuits, favours, tarts, pastries etc) made to order, in and around Norfolk. I bake goodies for all kinds of events; weddings, graduations, birthdays, Christmas, christenings, you name it!
I bake to suit all dietary requirements (vegan, coeliac, refined sugar free etc). The utmost care is taken to prohibit cross contamination but, we cannot guarantee no traces of soya, eggs, dairy, gluten as all cakes are made in a kitchen that handles these products.
To look at a greater range of orders (portfolio) head to: www.facebook.com/eatscrumptious
Click here to read testimonials.
- Our famous Chocolate
- Red Velvet
- Salted caramel
- Sticky toffee
- Lemon & Coconut
- Cocoberry (Coconut sponge, creamy coconut frosting & raspberry jam)
- Raspberry truffle (our famous chocolate sponge, smooth chocolate ganache & raspberry jam)
- Spiced latte (coffee and mixed spice sponge, with coffee frosting)
- Banoffee (layers of banana sponge, salted caramel & vanilla frosting)
- Eton mess ( Fresh strawberry sponge, crunchy meringue and cloudy vanilla frosting)
- Turkish delight
- Pb & J (Peanut butter sponge, strawberry jam and peanut butter frosting)
- Earthy chocolate (beetroot and chocolate sponge cake with cream cheese frosting)
- London fog (our classic vanilla or chocolate sponge, layered with earl grey icing and drizzles of salted caramel)
- Cocktail cakes (your favourite cocktails in cake form, think mojitos, G&T’s, pina colada, espresso martini!)
- Floral (lemon sponge with royal elderflower frosting)
- Lemon and Poppyseed (our classic moist lemon sponge, studded with poppyseeds, layered with lashings of zesty frosting)
- Bakewell (an almond and fresh raspberry sponge, layered with almond frosting and raspberry jam)
- Black forest (moist chocolate sponge, studded with cherries, soaked in kirsch and frosted with a vanilla kirsch buttercream)
If you have your own flavours in mind for your cake, we are more than happy to bring your cake palate to life. We love getting creative in the kitchen!
Layers cakes are minimum, 3 layers, so the following sizes should easily serve;
6” 8-12 slices
7” 12- 16 slices
8” 16-20 slices
9” 20-24 slices
10” 24-28 slices
The aforementioned cake prices are based on filled and frosted, layer cakes with buttercream decoration. Quotes for cake orders with fondant and more complex designs will vary slightly from this guide but, when you get in contact I can give you an accurate quote.
75p each or £1 iced
£1 – £1.50 per slice depending on the traybake ordered.
£1.50 per standard cupcake or £1.75 with decorations.
You can collect your order directly from the bakery or I deliver. Orders to be delivered further than 10 miles from the bakery have an additional delivery charge added depending on distance.
To discuss and order you can get in touch via:
firstname.lastname@example.org – or – www.facebook.com/eatscrumptious